Friday, November 25, 2011

OPI for the Muppets--Designer de Better

OPI and the new Muppets movie seem like a match made in heaven.  The tie-in collection contains a dozen Hensen-inspired shades, and from what I can tell is selling like mad everywhere.  Between the appeal of Kermit and Co. and the truly lovely shades created by OPI, this collection appeals to pretty much everyone.

I went out in search of a few bottles yesterday, but only managed to score a pack of four half-sized bottles in Wocka Wocka (red), Excuse Moi (fuschia with pink micro glitter and multicolored large glitter), Warm and Fozzie (warm bronze with multicolored micro glitter), and Designer de Better (silver with pink micro glitter).  Gorgeous, each and every one!



I immediately slapped on Designer de Better, and (if you'll excuse my inexpert application) am totally in love with this shade.  It's a perfect warm silver, and the pink glitter is so subtle that I couldn't quite tell what it was until I'd worn it for a few hours.



If you're able to score a few of these while they're still available, DO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment