Monday, November 7, 2011

Currently in my cart

Word on the street is that Sephora's VIB 20% off sale will be starting next week, and in spite of the fact that the I bought what felt like half the store at last month's Friends and Family sale, I already have a cart full of new products to try.  I'd love to hear if you've used any of these:

Laura Mercier Book of Nudes:


I know, I know, what do I need with yet another collection of nude shadows?  Truth be told I don't, but this one is so pretty, and I'm hearing good things about the pigmentation of these shadows.  Plus, I love Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer and am always up for trying more products from a brand I already know and trust.

Tarina Tarantino Eyelicity Glitter Eyeliner:

These were reviewed by the Muse recently, and I loved the way they looked.  Subtle glitter is totally my thing this holiday season.  At $16 a pop these are well within my budget for a new and untried brand.

Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Palette:
 These blushes are getting good reviews everywhere I look, and if they're as good as I hear this set is a great deal even at $45.  I'm still a bit on the fence about this item, but will probably take the plunge with 20% off.

Fresh Sugar Lust Set:


I'm currently living in fear that this holiday set of lip balm, lip exfoliant, and body cream will sell out before the VIB sale starts, not only because I want one for myself, but because I currently have four others in my shopping cart that are earmarked for Christmas gifts.  Please still be available next week, Fresh Sugar!

So what's currently sitting in your Sephora cart?

No comments:

Post a Comment