Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sephora Friends and Family Haul


And lo on the third day the UPS man arrived, and C declared "It is good."  And it was.

A more detailed review of each product (especially the Bobbi Brown palettes) will be forthcoming in the next few days--I'm a bit swamped tonight with homework and family concerns--but I couldn't help snapping this photo to share my squee with you. 

I also can't help sharing a cute story about my 4-year-old son, who watches me apply my makeup every morning and wanted to help me open my "present" this afternoon.  As we were opening the boxes and looking at everything, he correctly identified eyeliner and mascara before noting that I already own one of the lip colors in the Give Me Some Lip gift set.  To my future daughter-in-law: you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment