Bare Minerals refillable Mineral Veil brush--$15
- I've been a fan of the Mineral Veil since I first tried Bare Minerals back in 2008. I used their complete line for a couple of years before switching to Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and Tarte cheekstain, but I still love the Mineral Veil as a finishing powder. At only $15, I'm willing to give this new delivery system a try.
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara
- I love, love, love this formula. It adds just enough volume to my lashes (which are reasonably thick to begin with) and lengthens without making them look unnatural. It's just a great product and absolutely worth the $19 pricetag.
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Travel Set in Naked
- This set includes my daily favorite, Bourbon (shimmery brown), plus Zero (black), Demolition (dark brown), Underground (metallic taupe) and Stray Dog (silvery taupe).
- At $32 this is a great deal if, like me, you're looking to try out some new shades of Urban Decay's fabulous 24/7 liners without spending $18 for full pencils.
Tarte Starlet Limited Edition Makeup Vanity
- At only $52, this huge shadow collection seems like a no-brainer, especially when you consider that it comes with a full-sized tube of Lights, Camera, Lashes! which I was already planning to spend $18 to buy. That brings the price of the palette down to just over $30! I'm really hesitating to pull the trigger on this purchase after my disappointment with the True Blood palette, though. Plus, I'm seeing some negative reviews about the pigmentation of the shadows. This may be one I need to see in person before I buy.