Monday, January 2, 2012

Bargain fragrance sets? Sign me up!

I don't typically feel comfortable writing about perfume because I have no idea how to describe a fragrance beyond whatever is printed on the packaging and "it smells pretty." I do love fragrance, though, and my favorite perfume purchase of the holiday season is easily the Sephora-exclusive Love Yourself sampler set from Tocca.

(picture)

For $18 you get seven .05 oz spritzers of Tocca perfumes packaged in a very nice cardboard box that closes securely to prevent breakage if dropped. The scents included are: Cleopatra, Bianca, Stella, Florence, Brigette, Giulietta, and Colette. Unless you're bathing in the stuff, I'd guess each spritzer could be used for at least two weeks straight, which is more than enough time to try it out and decide if you'd like to indulge in a full-sized bottle ($68 at Sephora).

There's really a fragrance or five in this set for every preference, and I know my only challenge when they're gone is going to be deciding which bottle to purchase first. Bianca is my current favorite, though my preference seems to change based on which scent I'm wearing at the time.

This is a limited edition set, so if you've ever been tempted to give Tocca a try now is the time to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment